Make mornings better with our quick and easy mix made from the best ingredients. Whip up tender, fluffy pancakes (or waffles): extra maple syrup optional! Pancake batter will thicken as it sits. To maintain fluffy texture, do not add extra liquid; instead, spread the batter on the grill to desired size. If you prefer thinner pancakes, a small amount of extra liquid may be added.
|YOU'LL NEED||OUNCES||GRAMS||BAKER'S %||5 LBS OF MIX||25 LBS OF MIX||50 LBS OF MIX|
|1 1/3 cups King Arthur Flour Gluten-Free Pancake Mix||7.5||213||100||5 lbs||25 lbs||50 lbs|
|1 large egg||1.8||50||23.5||1 lbs, 3 oz||5 lbs||11 lbs, 12 oz|
|1 cup milk||8||227||107||5 lbs, 6 oz||26 lbs, 12 oz||53 lbs, 9 oz|
|3 tablespoons butter, melted / 2 tablespoons vegetable oil||1.5 / 0.875||43 / 25||20 / 11.7||1 lb / 9.3 oz||5 lbs / 2 lbs, 15 oz||10 lbs / 5 lbs, 3 oz|
1. Whisk together eggs, milk, and butter or oil. Whisk in mix. Allow batter to sit for 10 minutes to thicken.
2. Preheat griddle to medium (350°F).
3. Scoop 1/4 cup of batter onto lightly greased griddle.
4. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until bubbles form on top and bottom is golden brown.
5. Flip and cook for 1-2 minutes more. Serve hot, with butter and syrup.
7.5 ounces of mix bakes eight 4" pancakes
5 pounds of mix bakes 7 dozen 4" pancakes
25 pounds of mix bakes 34-35 dozen 4" pancakes
50 pounds of mix bakes 70-72 dozen 4" pancakes
Tips from our Bakers
- For waffles: Prepare batter as directed. Make according to waffle iron instructions.
- King Arthur Flour recommends the GFCO's Certified Gluten-Free Food Service Training and Management program for professional gluten-free baking instruction. For more information, please visit GFFoodService.org.