King Arthur Baking's
Holiday Cookie Sweepstakes
What better way to celebrate this holiday season than with the ultimate cookie decorating set?
Now through December 3, enter to win a plethora of tools and supplies to make beautiful and delicious holiday cookies, plus a shopping spree to our online store:
- Cookie Decorating Set [pictured above, includes Gingerbread Cookie Mix (21 oz.) Sugar Cookie Mix (19 oz.) White Icing Mix (16 oz.) Christmas Pop Out Cookie Cutters, Natural Food Color Set, Decorating Bags and Tips Set, and Cookie Decorating Guide]
- Christmas Cheer Cookie Cutters
- Holly Jolly Cookie Cutters
- Slice-and-Bake Cookie Dough Keeper Set
- PLUS a $500 King Arthur Baking Company electronic gift card
Once you've entered, share this sweepstakes with your friends and family — but make sure they promise to share their decorated cookies with you if they win!
Rules for Entry:
- Enter at kingarthurbaking.com/sweepstakes between October 23 and December 3, 2023
- By entering, contestants consent to receive marketing communications (email and text messages) from King Arthur Baking
- One (1) grand prize winner will be drawn on December 4, 2023
- Winner must be US resident with US shipping address
- Limit 1 entry per person
KING ARTHUR BAKING'S
HOLIDAY COOKIE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: Entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and legal residents of the United States. Employees of KING ARTHUR BAKING COMPANY (“King Arthur”), hereinafter known as Sponsors, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and family members (spouse, parents, children and siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household of such employees are ineligible. This offer is void wherever prohibited, and is subject to all federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules. King Arthur may report, as required by applicable statute or regulation, the value of the prizes and the identity of the winners, to appropriate taxing authorities. Odds of winning the prize offered will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
3. Grand Prize Package:
- Cookie Decorating Set (retail value $74.70)
- Christmas Cheer Cookie Cutters ($12.95)
- Holly Jolly Cookie Cutters ($9.95)
- Slice-and-Bake Cookie Dough Keeper Set ($29.95)
- Electronic Gift Card to King Arthur Baking Company ($500.00)
Total prize value is $627.55. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsors’ sole discretion.
4. Winner Selection: Authorized personnel of the Sponsors will select the Prize Winners via random drawing of all eligible entries on December 4, 2023. The winner will be notified via the email address submitted on the entry form. Winner will have two (2) business days to respond via email or any other method as specified in the notification email, beginning on the day of notification, or alternate winners may be selected.
5. Publicity: By submitting an entry, each entrant, acknowledges and agrees that, if Sponsors may announce the Prize Winner’s first name and state of legal residence on the sweepstakes website, sponsors’ website, and/or sponsors’ Facebook, TikTok, Threads, and/or Instagram accounts. A winner who accepts a prize will be deemed thereby to have granted to Sponsors the right, at any time and from time to time, to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide and in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to, the Internet and world wide web, the winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration, or right of review or notification, except where prohibited by law, and to have agreed to provide documentation in writing to confirm the foregoing promptly upon request by Sponsors and/or Prize Providers.
6. Prize Restrictions: Specifics relating to the prize not specified herein are at sole discretion of Sponsors. If applicable, gift cards usage is subject to each gift card’s issuing company’s terms and conditions, including expiration dates, if any. The Prize Winner is solely responsible for any costs and expenses due in connection with the prizes not specified herein. The prizes may not be transferred or assigned, except at the Sponsors’ sole discretion. No cash value or substitution of the prize will be permitted or provided, except that Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may provide a prize of comparable or greater value (including cash or check). Receipt of the prize is conditioned upon compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations and these Official Rules. Sponsors will not replace a lost or stolen prize.
The Prize Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes due in connection with the prize awarded. The Prize Winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 for receipt of a prize awarded to the winner valued at $600.00 or more. Failure to submit a complete IRS Form W-9 when required will result in forfeiture of the prizes. Receipt of any prizes is conditioned upon compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations and these Official Rules.
By participating in the Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsors are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors in any sweepstakes-related materials. By participating in this sweepstakes and accepting a prize, Prize Winner agrees that Sponsors and their shareholders, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, prize suppliers, and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) shall not be liable for any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the sweepstakes or resulting from the Prize Winner's participation in the sweepstakes, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse, of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, privacy or defamation. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify sweepstakes if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of sweepstakes as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or otherwise violates any of the rules of the sweepstakes. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Sponsors reserve the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the collection and processing of their personal data by Sponsors for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SPONSOR ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF CLAIM (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.00. LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
8. Indemnification: Each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any loss, damage or expense (including court costs and attorneys’ fees) that any or all of them may suffer or incur as a result, directly or indirectly, of, or in conjunction or connection with entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes, any sweepstakes-related activity, receipt, acceptance, use and/or enjoyment of the prize awarded, or any portion thereof, and/or any breach or alleged breach of any warranty or representation made by entrant in connection with the sweepstakes.
9. Severability: If any one or more provisions of these Official Rules are held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the validity, effect or enforcement of any other provision or provisions of these Official Rules.
10. Force Majeure: The failure of Sponsors to comply with any provision of this Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, terrorism, fire, riot, earthquake, pandemic, public health emergency, actions of governmental authorities outside the control of Sponsors, or other force majeure event shall not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
11. Governing Law; Jurisdiction; Venue; Limitation of Damages: These Official Rules shall be interpreted in accordance with Vermont law without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. Each entrant agrees that the state and federal courts located in Vermont shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from or relating to these Official Rules, this Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and entrant’s consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue thereof. ALL DISPUTES SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT INCLUDE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES (SUBJECT TO THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY PROVISION ABOVE) AND WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED.
12. Winner List: For the name of the Prize Winner, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, to:
King Arthur Baking Company, 58 Billings Farm Rd or 62 Fogg Farm, White River Junction, VT 05001