- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the cream and egg. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix to form a cohesive dough.
- Scoop the biscuits in round, ping pong sized balls onto the baking sheet.
- Brush the tops of the biscuits with cream, milk, or butter; this will give them flavor and brown them a bit.
- Bake the biscuits for 10 to 12 minutes, until they're risen and baked all the way through; break one open to make sure.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven, and serve warm, or at room temperature. Store, well-wrapped, at room temperature for several days; freeze for longer storage.
- Yield: 14 to 16 biscuits.