Call for Artists, Greenville, SC
King Arthur Baking Co. is excited to announce that we will be opening a temporary “pop-up” holiday shop location in the West End of Greenville, SC this Fall of 2023. We’re calling on the really awesome local artists in the Greenville area to help us adorn our walls!
About this Competition:
We will select up to 4 artists to each create a 36"x48" canvas for us with your best baking-themed artwork. Your artwork also has the potential to make its way to some limited-edition tote bags we will have in our Greenville location!
Artists in the Greenville, SC area who are 18 years or older are welcome to apply.
How to Apply:
Email email@example.com with your portfolio or a link to your website. Limit of 1 application per artist. Submission is free of charge. You must apply by Friday, September 18, 2023 to be considered.
If you're selected:
- Selected artists will be notified by September 20, 2023
- We will pay each selected artist $2,000 for their canvas design
- You can pick up your canvas at The Packaging School, 640 South Main Street, Greenville, SC between September 25-27, 2023
- Artwork on the canvas must be baking-themed
- You must share your concept to our team prior to designing
- Artwork will be limited to 4 colors: PMS 186, PMS 130, black, and white
- You must drop off your finished canvas at The Packaging School, 640 South Main Street, Greenville, SC by end of day on October 9, 2023
- You must also send a digital image of your finished canvas to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please label the back of your canvas with your name, address, email address, and phone number
- Artists should sign the bottom right corner of the front of their canvas
- Artwork should be designed in portrait orientation (36"x48")
- We will own rights to re-use imagery on canvases to be used on other merchandise and for marketing purposes
- We open our doors on November 2, 2023 so come check out your artwork!
- Once dropped off at our store, your canvas will become property of KAB and has the potential to travel with us around the country to our next pop-up location(s)!
Happy Baking & Good Luck!