COVID-19 Response and Norwich Operations
Last Updated: August 9, 2021
In support of the health and well-being of our customers, community, and our team of employee-owners we continue to adjust our approach to the services available at our Café, Bakery, and Retail Store in Norwich, VT.
Order Online (or by Phone)
We have increased options to allow you to order ahead and pick up your items on your schedule — even if it is 15 minutes from now!
Our menus have been adjusted to support this “Grab and Go” approach, but our commitment to fresh, local, quality food remains.
- Order Online: Via the Toast TakeOut website.
- Order by App: Install the Toast TakeOut app on your iOS or Android device.
- Order by Phone: (802) 649-3361
Please park in Lot B (map below) in the designated parking spots and pick up your order inside the doors that face VT Route 5.
For your ease and convenience, our most popular store products have been added to Toast TakeOut.
Before you Visit
- The store is open 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM daily. The café is open 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM. This reduction from our normal hours allows our team increased time to safely clean and restock our store and café.
- Please postpone your visit if you have a temperature at or above 100.4° F. or are experiencing any of the symptoms related to COVID-19.*
- We continue to support a safe and healthy environment here at King Arthur Baking. All guests are welcome on-site, and, beginning Tuesday, August 10 our mandatory mask mandate will be reinstated for all employees and visitors.
- Guests should observe social distancing of 6 feet or more.
- Please note we are not able to offer any indoor seating at this time.
- We have ample outdoor seating on our patio and lawn, and have erected tents to provide cover from the sun and elements. Please also feel free to bring a picnic blanket!
- We monitor our indoor capacity to ensure a safe and comfortable experience for all of our guests and staff.
In order improve traffic flow in and around our buildings:
- If you are picking up an online or phone order please use Lot B, park in the designated parking spots, and enter via the doors that face VT Route 5.
- All other guests should use Lot A and enter via the courtyard doors.
- Please follow any directional signs that may be in place upon your arrival.
*Symptoms of Covid-19 include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell