Extraordinary Bread: Weeknights edition
Enter to Win a Baker's Grand Prize!
Join our Extraordinary Bread: Weeknights contest, and you could be our Grand Prize winner! Win $300 worth of flour, baking tools, and King Arthur brand gear, PLUS a private virtual Baking School class for yourself and your friends (you even get to choose the class topic)!
It's easy to enter:
Bake one or more of the recipes in our Extraordinary Bread: Weeknights recipe collection.
Post a photo of your bread – you must tag @kingarthurbaking and include #ExtraordinaryBread in the caption of your post.
If posting on Instagram, make sure you post in your feed, not on Stories. Instagram Story entries will not be counted.
If posting on Facebook, make sure your post is set to Public so that we can see it! If your post is set to Private or Friends Only, we will not be able to count your entries.
It's that simple! You can enter once with one bread, or up to six times by making and posting ALL our #ExtraordinaryBread recipes!
You've got until March 31, 2022, to bake, post, and tag. We'll randomly select a winner on April 4 – and since it's random, don't worry about how perfectly your bread OR your photo may come out. It's all about baking and sharing!
KING ARTHUR BAKING COMPANY
EXTRAORDINARY BREAD: WEEKNIGHTS CONTEST
No purchase necessary. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
- Eligibility: Entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and legal residents of the United States. Employees of KING ARTHUR BAKING COMPANY (“King Arthur”) its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and family members (spouse, parents, children and siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household of such employees are ineligible. This offer is void wherever prohibited, and is subject to all federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules. King Arthur may report, as required by applicable statute or regulation, the value of the prizes and the identity of the winners, to appropriate taxing authorities. Odds of winning the prize offered will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- How to Enter - Between February 28 and March 31, 2022:
- Bake one (1) or more of the six (6) recipes in our Extraordinary Bread: Weeknight collection.
- Post a photo of each of your breads on Facebook or Instagram (using instructions above).
- Don’t worry if they’re not perfect because the winner will be chosen randomly! It’s not a talent contest, it’s all about baking bread.
- You must tag @KingArthurBaking and use hashtag #ExtraordinaryBread in the caption of your post. This is how King Arthur will be able to track all entries.
- You can enter once with one bread, or up to 6 times by making and posting each of our 6 #ExtraordinaryBread recipes
- When posting to Facebook, make sure your post is marked as Public so we can see it!
On April 4, 2022, King Arthur will randomly select one of the correctly tagged posts as our Grand Prize Winner. That winner will be contacted by @KingArthurBaking on either Facebook or Instagram.
- Prize: The Grand Prize package (“Prize”) consists of a $300 credit to use in our online shop, at shop.kingarthurbaking.com, and a private virtual baking class from King Arthur Baking School, for the winner and their family and friends (maximum registered devices: 24). Prize will be coordinated with winner once they are randomly selected and contact has been made. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Winner Selection: Authorized personnel of King Arthur will select the Prize Winner via random drawing of all eligible entries on April 4, 2022. The winner will be notified via the social media platform where they posted their winning entry. Winner will have two (2) business days to respond via direct message or any other method as specified in the notification message, beginning on the day of notification, or an alternate winner may be selected.
- Publicity: By accepting the prize the Winner agrees to the release of their name and/or likeness for potential publicity purposes, where permitted by law.
- Prize Restrictions: No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted except at sole discretion of King Arthur. By participating in the Contest, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
- Limitation of Liability: King Arthur is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors in any giveaway-related materials. By participating in this giveaway and accepting a prize, Winner agrees that King Arthur and its shareholders, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, prize suppliers and promotion agencies shall not be liable for any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the giveaway or resulting from the Winner’s participation in the giveaway, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse, of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, privacy or defamation. King Arthur reserves the right to cancel or modify giveaway if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of giveaway as determined by King Arthur in its sole discretion. King Arthur reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or otherwise violates any of the rules of the giveaway.
- Winner List: For the name of the Winner, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, to:
135 US Route 5 South
Norwich, Vermont 05055