April 1, 2016 at 12:29pm

My worst baking disaster was a couple years ago at Christmas time. My daughter and I had done a marathon day of cookie baking, and we had finally gotten to our last pan of cookies. Somehow one of us pushed the automatic oven clean button. The cookies went up in flames, the oven door locked and wouldn't open, and the kitchen filled with smoke. We ended up calling the fire department to help us. The firemen got a good laugh when we finally got the charcoal briquettes (formerly known as chocolate cherry cookies) out of the oven.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.